Jimi and others,
The company deals with flatulence and odor. That is what they do. The company is called Flat-D. they make products basically for people that have gas, yet they have face masks that my do the trick. If we could work with them. Who knows? I believe the guys name I talked to is Frank. I'd like him to get an advertisement on our spot. I'd also like him to get the down low on finding a mask that looks mild, but does the trick. Jimi...I gave out your name. These guys deal with people with gas problems as well as others. May want to run an ad. Please let us know. Love and regards, thissux PS, I do not want to stink anymore
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New Company Willing to Find a Mask
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.