Page 1 of 1

Can someone please help me

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 am
by DanielPine
Hi, I have white AND yellow bacteria on my tongue. When I take inner health plus probiotic the white goes away. But the yellow persists. It goes down a lot when I brush my tongue with hydrogen peroxide though. Having a good diet also helps reduce both bacteria. I am lactose intolerant and have a tonne of heartburn, if it helps. What is going on!

I am 16 years old! I should be playing videogames and going out with friends. Instead I dread every social moment. Im a handsome guy, the other day I was walking down the street and two 20 year old women yelled "awwwwwww your so cute" to me. It upsets me that I will never have a girlfriend or a wife or kids :(

My parents think im crazy. But my friends always tell me I have the problem and people always rub their noses and cover their noses, turn away from me and rest their nose under their fist. Whenever im having an argument, "well your breath smells like shit" is a point to the opposition.

DAMMIT

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... o1_500.jpg ](*,)

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 pm
by HigherThoughts
I think the yellow coating on your tongue is from acid reflux. Also since you have heartburn that is an indicator of acid reflux.

A symptom of acid reflux is bad breath so that could be what is causing it. Do you also have bad smell coming out of your nose too or just your mouth?

I would say go see a doctor, but I already know a doctor would just prescribe a PPI. That is not actually good for you and can make your problems worse. It sounds like mainly your diet is triggering your reflux so you need to take note of what you eat and avoid foods that can trigger reflux.

This page has more information on acid reflux: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... -Much.aspx