THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

SmartMouth Mouthwash + Tonsillectomy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Junior
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 am

SmartMouth Mouthwash + Tonsillectomy

Post by pagmic2 »

I've been healed of bad breath for the first time in my life, including morning breath! It has way higher zinc ion levels than any other product because you mix it immediately before rinsing and gargling. It works for more than 12 hours for me. I think I tried it before I had my tonsils out and it may not have worked as well back then due to tons of rotting stuff in my tonsil crypts where the zinc couldn't reach. I quit using it about five years ago after a week because I didn't think it was working...maybe it was because of my tonsils. But now it works even with post nasal drip. God has been very merciful, and to everyone by sending a cure that's available to everyone. In Christ, Mike
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗