It's weird... no more feces smell on my saliva!
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:01 am
Hello everyone,
I don't log in that often the past few months and usually I read some updates of the threads posted only once in a while. So I apologize in advance if something similar was posted by another member before.
Anyway.. something weird is happening.. I am not smelling bad odor when I lick my wrist.. Actually I don't smell anything.. Few weeks ago I read a thread about zinc and copper and I thought about giving it a try.. So the last week am taking everyday 15 mg of zinc , apart from the multivitamins and calcium that I used to take anyway the past month..
I don't feel happy or excited... its just weird.. I don't smell feces on my saliva and its been many hours to brush my teeth.. Since then I ate two meals and fruits! My tongue its still pink without an obvious coat on my tongue.. Weird huh?
Lets see how it goes..
I don't log in that often the past few months and usually I read some updates of the threads posted only once in a while. So I apologize in advance if something similar was posted by another member before.
Anyway.. something weird is happening.. I am not smelling bad odor when I lick my wrist.. Actually I don't smell anything.. Few weeks ago I read a thread about zinc and copper and I thought about giving it a try.. So the last week am taking everyday 15 mg of zinc , apart from the multivitamins and calcium that I used to take anyway the past month..
I don't feel happy or excited... its just weird.. I don't smell feces on my saliva and its been many hours to brush my teeth.. Since then I ate two meals and fruits! My tongue its still pink without an obvious coat on my tongue.. Weird huh?
Lets see how it goes..