THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Breakthrough: Inner Health Plus

Tell us your story with bad breath
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Breakthrough: Inner Health Plus

Post by DanielPine »

Hi everybody. The other day I took 4x the dosage of inner health plus probiotic. After that the bacterial build up on my tongue was reduced by 60-80% and hence my bad breath aswell.
bbshiat
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by bbshiat »

how strong is your bb ? do u have nasal breath too ?
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

No, I have no nasal BB. My bad breath isnt that bad. I think you could smell it at 1-2 metres at the worst. Its not room filling. In class I only get the people directly next to me reacting
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

I forgot to tell you. I also brushed my tongue with hydrogen peroxide
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗