Stomach the culprit?
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 pm
Lately I've been trying to understand why this is happening to me.
Symptoms of my case
often a very strong shit smell will escape my mouth.
As far as I know I do not have bad breath.
Tongue is mildly white - but it doesn't smell.
Tonsils don't smell any more - just last week i plucked out alot of tonsil stones
heaven knows I missed them last I went tonsil stone digging. I know when I have stones as my tonsils smell like shit, as of now they have no smell.
my teeth are in good condition. I've had sinus issues in the past. yellow snot and green phlegm. very rarely I will taste fecal mucus, but like I said rarely. I have no sinus issues at the moment although theres limited breathing through nostrils. i'm scared to breath through nose incase it's fecal smelling (has done in the past- it came and went).
But i can be around people and speak for hours then someone will ask who shit their pants lol
I have personally smelt this a few times when it's escaping my mouth and it's really strong shit smelling.
this happened twice this morning. my friend thought someone had left the bathroom door open after taking a dump, I brushed it off as if I farted lol.
Now the question is, what on earth can cause this?
I've scoured the net and nobody seems to have the same symptoms. I am gonna arrange an appointment AGAIN tomorrow with the doctors, I can't live with this any more. colleagues think I haven't wiped my ass apparently which is hard for me to take as I very hygienic. it's a constant worry for me as to when this shit smell will come out. I can live half normally but still unless I'm drunk i'm constantly paranoid. this has gotta be some real simple issue that just needs diagnosing. it's definitely not coming from my anus as I've smelt this shit as it's left my mouth.
btw i've checked this out too
http://bodyodor777.com/causes_stomach.html
i have no symptoms other than this smell that comes out. and it travels FAR lol.
Symptoms of my case
often a very strong shit smell will escape my mouth.
As far as I know I do not have bad breath.
Tongue is mildly white - but it doesn't smell.
Tonsils don't smell any more - just last week i plucked out alot of tonsil stones
heaven knows I missed them last I went tonsil stone digging. I know when I have stones as my tonsils smell like shit, as of now they have no smell.
my teeth are in good condition. I've had sinus issues in the past. yellow snot and green phlegm. very rarely I will taste fecal mucus, but like I said rarely. I have no sinus issues at the moment although theres limited breathing through nostrils. i'm scared to breath through nose incase it's fecal smelling (has done in the past- it came and went).
But i can be around people and speak for hours then someone will ask who shit their pants lol
I have personally smelt this a few times when it's escaping my mouth and it's really strong shit smelling.
this happened twice this morning. my friend thought someone had left the bathroom door open after taking a dump, I brushed it off as if I farted lol.
Now the question is, what on earth can cause this?
I've scoured the net and nobody seems to have the same symptoms. I am gonna arrange an appointment AGAIN tomorrow with the doctors, I can't live with this any more. colleagues think I haven't wiped my ass apparently which is hard for me to take as I very hygienic. it's a constant worry for me as to when this shit smell will come out. I can live half normally but still unless I'm drunk i'm constantly paranoid. this has gotta be some real simple issue that just needs diagnosing. it's definitely not coming from my anus as I've smelt this shit as it's left my mouth.
btw i've checked this out too
http://bodyodor777.com/causes_stomach.html
i have no symptoms other than this smell that comes out. and it travels FAR lol.