Page 1 of 1
Corsodyl + SmartMouth
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm
by Peace
This is a follow up of my previous post regarding synergistic effects of zinc + chlorhexidine. I recently started to use these two mouth washes with the best effects I have seen in years. I gargle with corsodyl 1 min in the morning, then 1 min with SmartMouth about 30 min-1 hr later, then SmrtMouth alone before bed. Hope this helps.
Cheers
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:26 pm
by mtr
I totally believe you.. I am taking zinc tablets the past week and I use corsodyl toothpaste and mouthwash! Good results!
I'm happy for you!
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:40 pm
by bbshiat
hey i´m using corsodyl mouthwash too!
i can´t smell my own breath anymore but i have still little bad taste in my mouth and bb through the nose..
normaly i can smell my own shit/rotten breath.. but i feel better now maybe theres a hope for me

halitosis
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 pm
by rp
The problem with zinc is it can causing teeth staining. Has this happened to you guys?
I also notice when you stop using mouthwash the bad breath bacteria proliferates (really white tongue) with a vengance.
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am
by mtr
To be honest, if you are using Corsodyl only, I believe this is what is causing the teeth staining. Corsodyl doesnt provide anything else other than antibacterial action. Thus no deep cleaning is managed everytime. I noticed my teeth needed professional cleaning much more earlier. I believe plus baking soda can solve this problem
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:59 pm
by bbshiat
which mouthwash do u use guys ?
i use corsodyl mint with alcohol..
now i want to order the free alcohol version and i hope this one is better .