THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mindyb how are you doing?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
badbrath
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 am

Mindyb how are you doing?

Post by badbrath »

hey mindyb how's the detox going on? have you finished it? any updates you can share? thanks
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

Hi...
I am doing well. I have done 3 of the clay baths for mercury detox. I still have alot left to finish.
Once I do, I'm going to do another Luf.
I will then have a better idea if the detox helped me maintain my neutral breath.

Still doing well with taking 10 drops of GSE twice a day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗