Page 1 of 1

I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of BB

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:26 am
by DanielPine
Hi, all my life I have had super blocked up sinuses. I always get a tonne of mucus in my throat and im constantly having to clear my throat. I get this bad smell in my sinuses, when im walking around I just get this really bad smell within my own nose that I can sell for 2 seconds. My tonsils also really stink, and i mean super stink. I get no tonsil stones though. Maybe my sinus problems are causing stomach problems aswell? Any thoughts?

Re: I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 pm
by Archimonde
DanielPine wrote:get no tonsil stones though.
Are you sure of that? Those little fuckers can hide pretty well and be difficult to see.

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:36 am
by meowkity1
MY ENT or me never saw my tonsil stones until he took out my tonsils and there they were. Havnt tasted poop or rotten egg since

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:32 pm
by FedUp
in my personal experience i know i have tonsil stones when my tonsils literally smell like shit. in which case i pop them out.

a few months ago i discovered these things and was horrified they lived in my mouth.

i completely cleansed my right tonsils by popping the fuckers out.

i thought i cleansed my left one out but just 2 weeks ago, i went deeper and like 5 or 6 big bastards popped out, my tonsils haven't stunk since.

i just received some q tips and gonna dig soon. they don't stink now but just to make sure. also be sure to clean the flaps that cover your tonsils. i had stones and bits stuck to them also. they no longer stink since i waterpicked the hell out of them.

also try using a neilmed sinus rinse.

i remember some wierd shit came out of my nose when i first started using. i remember what appeared to be a tonsil came out of my nose.

if you suspect sinus issues do not hesitate to get an appointment with a doctor to get to the bottom of it.

there is a root and cure for everything, it's just a process of elimination.