Page 1 of 1

Please read mine, and maybe your cure.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:28 pm
by username123
i never thought i would be cured iam so ****ing happy, i promised myself to make a post here if i ever got cured. trying to help others.

GLUTEN FREE DIET + no dairy no soy.

you can probably eat dairy and soy but i didnt and its ****ing working.

Iam not trying to sell anything or fool you guys i will probably never visit this forum again.

Remember never give up, even if this wont be the solution for you. =)

Goodbye.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm
by DanielPine
did you get acid reflux at all?

Im lactose intolerant and i still eat dairy. i should try this.

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 am
by coconuthead
How long were on the diet? I haven't eaten diary in over a month. I still have bad breath, but my acne is clearing up, which I thought was weird. I think dairy was the cause of my acne. I'll give the gluten/soy free diet a try.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 pm
by badbreathe88
Yep diary didn't do anything for my bb, but it did clear up my acne. I think it's because diary comes from cows, well duh, it contains a lot of hormones and also because it's hard to digest, especially true if you have a weak digestive system.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:21 pm
by ThisSucks
Guys he didn't capitalize Gluten for nothing. Don't just focus on a diary diet, but start doing a Gluten diet. I read alot about people being cured after a few weeks of a gluten diet.

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:19 am
by George80
A Doc told me to leave away gluten, eggs & egg-related products and diary products simultanously for about 10-12 weeks to check if the BB has something to do with my diet.

All 3 types of products can make trouble if you leave away one of them she told me. That would be a hard time, but worth a try.

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 pm
by Jimi Stein
come on this guy is jerking with your guys, he has only little posts, don't believe everything people write here please

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:48 pm
by DanielPine
He isnt selling anything, so i dont see why he would be lying.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:24 am
by OverBB
I wouldn't write this off at all. Low post count doesn't mean anything.

Earlier this year I went on a low carb diet where I cut out my usual wheatbix breakfast and multigrain sandwiches. I also cut out milk from my diet. I did this for a week and noticed improvements.

However, low carb diets are unhealthy so i stopped after 1 week.
I get heart burn after i eat wheat. Also i think i have an intolerance to either diary or wheat because after breaky i get discomfort in my gut and smelly farts lol.