Page 1 of 1

condition throughout the day

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:52 am
by waitingforrelief
i wanted to know if there's anyone whose breath varies throughout the day. i've noticed that altho' the kind of mastic that i'm using is helping somewhat, it still can't really beat my worsening breath in the late afternoon and at night.

my saliva becomes much thicker and stickier, my nose feels more dry and congested (drinking liquid doesn't seem to help), my sense of smell is less sensitive. there's more bad taste in my mouth. and along with the thicker saliva, my lips also start to be chapped.

does anyone relate?

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:13 am
by noptical
my breath changes throughout the day depending on my activities. Strange thing is my saliva flow becomes very good towards night and my breath much much better.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:07 am
by jc
My breath is at its worst after waking up in the morning. Even after doing my oral hygiene activities & eating breakfast, I still get reactions for two hours. After that I would notice different or no reaction throughout the day but if I get stressed or take a short nap then the bb comes back.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:27 am
by elliott
When I wake up, I get the nasal odor and morning breath.

2 hours after oatmeal, my tonsils begin to feel swollen and dry, and the mouth begins to taste bad, like rotten saliva or tonsiloths.

Right after lunch, people reactions are noticeably worse (I think this is my worse point of the day) Food mixing with tonsil stones and old mucus trapped in my throat must be horrible.

2 hours after lunch, the dry mouth settles back in and the sh*t taste is back.
I usually chew gum to relieve the bad taste, but I don't believe it lessens the BB.

At home, I relax, and I forget about the BB. After 13 hours of stressing around people, it's nice to actually BREATHE...ahhhhh Sorry Kitty.