Page 1 of 1

What is the point of this site

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 am
by Jimi Stein
I am loosing hope, we are online for like 6 years or more, cant remember, havent attracted no experts, in fact they all see us as money earning cows.

I must say I failed, I thought we will find some kind of cure, but nothing is happening. Every so called "expert" that joins our site just dwells a bit here, and then ran away as fast as he can because he sees he can't bull shit us with their cure.

The only one is Aydimur, but his posts are rarer than water in desert.

So tell me guys what to do, it just sucks! This life sucks so much.
When I get a good day and my bb is less I feeel so much better, people change and treat you better, just imagine how would they treat you if you wouldn't have bb.. Just imagine that.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:26 am
by clara0
Jimi I understand how you feel but still I think this website has helped me enormously about understanding bb, really the first time I got bb I thought of stupid things like I should brush my teeth more etc but by reading here I realized bb has many reasons and mine is sinus related and now I guess I am on the right track and I owe it to this website.

Maybe I am wrong but I have never expected any of these EXPERTS to find any cure or help us because they simply cannot. Their minds are narrowed to the medical text books they have studied in the colleague and most of them only care about money. They can never feel the pain we are in because they are not in the same boat.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:33 am
by DanielPine
If it wasnt for this site I wouldnt know about H Pylori. Acid Reflux. Hydrogen Peroxide. And my life would be a lot worse

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:05 pm
by ThisSucks
I got cured because of this site...
That's why I still don't leave and want to help people out as much as I can.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 pm
by HigherThoughts
This site provides a good community for people who have the same problem. We try to help each other and give support. No one else outside will ever care about this problem.

Also since you are having issues with making money from this site, try putting in adsense ads and remove the clickbank products. That might help you get more money for the site.

Siince you get 1000 unique visitors per day there is potential to make good money from this site. Just gotta try different methods. Try changing the layout of the site. Maybe try adding a blog filled with articles that talk about all the possible problems that cause bad breath.

Don't give up hope and in the mean time I appreciate having this site.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:29 pm
by Music Lady
Thissux how did you get cured?

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm
by MissPretty
OMG, I had probably taken s*****e long ago without this page. ThisSucks; Congratulations I'm so happy for you.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 am
by Susie
Oh Jimi.....you didn't fail at anything!!! And someday there will be a cure!!!

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 am
by ThisSucks
Music Lady wrote:Thissux how did you get cured?
viewtopic.php?t=4760
MissPretty wrote:OMG, I had probably taken s*****e long ago without this page. ThisSucks; Congratulations I'm so happy for you.
Thank you!

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 am
by badbreathe88
I may finally be cured thanks to this site. It is because people on this forum are nice, willing to take their time to share personal stories and helping others. And even if I don't get cured, there are tons of other advice on this site to help me overcome my problem.
You just gotta keep the faith. And don't stop trying, maybe there is something you overlooked. Good luck and thanks everyone for keeping this forum alive and fun =D>

Wisdom removal ~~ :D