Page 1 of 1

Anybody else have dry mouth?

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:51 am
by DanielPine
^^

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 am
by Archimonde
I used to have extreme dry mouth. I don't know why I don't anymore, possibly because of all the diets I've tried over the years. One of them seems to have fixed that problem. Judging from that, i conclude there is correlation between the 2 but one is not the cause of the other.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 pm
by mike987
Apparently my saliva flow is okay.. If I put something in my mouth with lots of flavor, I will salivate.. But my mouth goes dry extremely quickly when speaking or just being around other people.

I don't think dry mouth is the reason for my BB though.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 pm
by DanielPine
Yeah im the same as you mike

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm
by ruch
mike, that sounds like maybe nerves you can get dry mouth if you get nervous.

i find if my bb is very bad, sometimes i get dry mouth.