THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My BB is contagious?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

My BB is contagious?

Post by DanielPine »

Hi, I went hiking with my school a few days ago. I was sitting by the camp fire and one of my school mates asked me to take a pee with him. I thought this was kinda weird. Then when we walked a distance from the campsite he pulled out a pipe and some weed and asked me if i wanted some. Being the idiot I am, I smoked it and so did he. A little while later I could smell fecal BB on his breath which I never did before. My BB is contagious. What does this mean. I HAVE to find a cure now, not only for me, but for the guy I infected
badbreathe88
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

Post by badbreathe88 »

Nah bb isn't contagious. Don't worry. I believe what you are smelling in your breath. You were smoking, and when you spoke, the odour instead of fading away, lingered there because of all the smoke, so you smelt your own breath. It happens when you are in a stuffy room, when you speak the odor just lingers, and you assume its the other person, because when they speak they sorta blow the smell back at you. Talk to him again and see if he has bb.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I think there is some possibility that there could be a form of BB that is contageous. Maybe its a virus that's reponsible.

Helicobacter can be contracted from another person through sharing eating utensils, so anything is possible.

There's probably a more simpler explanation though. You've been avoiding getting too close to your friends because of your own BB, so maybe on this occasion you got close enough to smell your friend's breath and it just happens to stink - which isnt that unusual on camping trips where people dont tend to brush their teeth.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I definately believe the bad breath germs can be passed to another person
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I thought h.pylori would die after being hit by oxygen, but Im not sure
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗