Page 1 of 1

what do you think is going on with me

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 am
by DanielPine
Ive had it before puberty. And I used to be super healthy, my BB was not too bad then. In the past 3 years ive kinda slacked off and started to eat unhealthy, during this period it has worsened and ive begun to get acid reflux. I am also minor lactose intolerant but continue to eat dairy because i only get sick if i have too much (over 1 small glass of milk) and get minor fecal BO (very minor). I fart and burp like 3 times an hour each. I also have to go to the bathroom to move my bowels twice or so a day. My stomach is always tingling. Sometimes I taste vomit in my mouth. My tonsils smell like poo, but i get no tonsil stones. I think the main cause is in my stomach somewhere.

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:25 am
by badbreathe88
Did you get your wisdoms checked out?
Just go to your dentist and get an xray to see if its impacted. Otherwise stick your finger into the back of your teeth and scratch it, then take a sniff. Wisdoms can also have a fecal smell, so it doesn't always mean your problem is in the stomach.
Stop eating diary, anything that is related to a cow, such as cheese, beef, milk, STAY AWAY. Your body has a hard time digesting these things so it rots in your body or you might have to expel throw bowel movement.
Or you could have a tiny allergic reaction to some food that you are eating.