Page 1 of 1
bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am
by mistakemaker
Are there any web designer, programmers, or IT professionals here. I need a mentor to a job I can do alone away from others. As I must be the worst smelling person that persons I meet have met.
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 am
by DanielPine
become a cop. every cop has bad breath
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 am
by badbreathe88
Step 1: Check your wisdom teeth
Step 2: Check tonsils
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:41 pm
by mistakemaker
I've had all my wisdom teeth removed and my tonsils removed... what should I do next?
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 pm
by FedUp
do you have any sinus issues? bad breath can come from the sinuses too.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 am
by mistakemaker
I'm not sure how would diagnosis a sinus issue? I do know that if it is cold i will the first one with a runny nose. I attribute that to body temperature regulation.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 pm
by DanielPine
Sometimes when im walking around i get a really bad smell in my sinuses, my tonsils themselves also really stink. I think I have sinus problems