Page 1 of 1
THOSE F***ING WHINY A**HOLES!!!!
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm
by ThisSucks
Today a person sat next to me and this person never has bad breath. Today he had ridiculous Sulphur smell (Rotten Egg Smell) coming out of his mouth everytime he opens his mouth. Another person came in the class and he sat next to him too. The fcking *sshole decided to sit somewhere else 10 mins later. The smelly guy felt very bad after that.
I sat next to this person the whole fcking day (7 hours), It was a bad smell, but you will get used to it fast. Why the fck do these *ssholes whine so much? Jeez!!!!
/Rant
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:42 pm
by FedUp
some people are just prudes, they assume someone doesn't wash if they smell. ***k em i say.
Ii remember coming across the same thing coincidentally.
a DJ at a party Ii attended had a really strong eggy sulphur smell to his breath it nearly blew me away but I didn't even react, cough, back up or rub my nose. people can be ass holes when they don't understand.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 pm
by HigherThoughts
Yea I work at my dads shop and I have to talk to customers all day. I have been seeing all the different reactions I get.
Some people will be offended and they won't say anything but I can tell from their facial expression. They get this frown on their face and they turn their heads away from me and don't even look at me as I talk to them.
Some people just constantly rub their nose while they talk to me. Some even pinch their nose for a few seconds.
I also met people who find it amusing and they have this mocking smile on their face as they talk to me. Or they just look at me and look at whoever they are with and get this sort of smirk.
Every once in a while though I meet some nice people who try their best to not show any reactions and look directly at my face and talk with a smile.
Most of the time people act pretty weird when they first have to talk to me. Like they will avoid eye contact and just keep looking around. When I ask them questions they will pause for a while before answering.
I feel like a freak whenever I have to be around people. I'm sick of the way people act around me. It's never straight up rude to my face, but I am a very intuitive person so I pick up on all the subtle actions. I have always been intuitive so even before this problem I was aware of other people and their feelings. Also my anxiety when going to public areas has gotten pretty bad. I tell myself I shouldn't care about what these scumbags think but I can't control it. I automatically keep trying to hold my breath but I can only hold it for so long. Then I feel like I can't take deep breaths because the smell will come out worse. So I practically suffocate until I can get to an area by myself.