Your Email Address:

First Name:

Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
trey
Total Newbie

Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You

Post by trey »

Ok, here is my story.At the age of 17 in the year 2000, i was welcomed into the millennium with bad breath.In February of that year i started noticing that people moved back when ever i talked and the taste on my tongue began to change and over time sinusitis also crept in.I ran from pillar to post looking for solution.I saw different dentists,Ents, general practitioners.They all claimed nothing was wrong with me.

After six years of misery,in August of 2006, after crying to God, i came across a newspaper advert of man who advised himself as a homeopath.He had an enticing heading that read: "If you have tried all and all for your medical conditions and doctors have told you no solution, here is your last bus stop"

Since i had nothing to lose, i gave him a call.Before i could even finish describing my entire symptoms to him on the phone, he told me some related symptoms that i may also be experiencing and said problems like this is not new to them.I made an appointment.On getting there, he gave me 3 different remedies and said i should lick them and exercise patience.I started licking the remedies in September, early December of that year 2006 my bad breath disappeared.I thought it was a joke and i alway thought it would come back maybe it's just a day or 2 days relief. Weeks past and months past bad breath was no longer there.I got up in the morning sometimes and didn't feel like brushing my mouth.I used tongue scraper before but then even using an ordinary tooth brush to scrape my tongue caused me pain because there was virtually nothing to scrape out of my tongue.I lived like that for 4years with absolute freedom.

In the year 2010, i migrated to another city.I carried antibiotics along to take in case i fell sick.I took the antibiotic at will at any sign of cold.November of 2010, my bad breath came back and that coating on my tongue also came back with sinusitis.Until recently, i never knew the danger of antibiotics. Now ,i was reluctant to try homeopathy again because i was like;why did it come back and needed to know a real cause for this.

February of 2011, i hit the internet for causes and solutions.That was how i came to know about antibiotics and candida and tonsil stones etc. i tried every possible thing from oil of oregano to extra virgin coconut oil, threelac, probiotics etc. but nothing seemed to work.I read of a guy(keeptrying) who spoke of candida in his esophagus, i decided to do endoscopy, the doctor saw nothing not even acid reflux but said something about Silent reflux and put me on Metoproclamide and Dexilant, still, bad is still there.I read of guys with tonsil stones--i took had those stones occasionally, i took my tonsils out, still no solution.I don"t have wisdom tooth, my dentist has ruled out dental problems.I also did H.pylori breath test,it was negative.So basically there is nothing on the internet that is a solution to bad breath that i have not tried with medical doctors.Being hopeless and disappointed with medical doctors, i decided to try homeopathy again.Because i migrated, i have lost contact with the former homeopath that cured me.I decided to try another homeopath.

On getting there, i sat for good one hour and half with him to take my case not allopathic doctors who saw for just only 5/10mins and always want to rush me out of their office because they want to see other patients.The homeopath after consultation simply told me, young man your "BILE and LIVER" is the problem; I will correct it.That is the kind of word i want to hear.I have never heard of bile before as a cause of bad breath.I searched the internet and saw it might actually be the culprit because since my tongue is always coated white/yellow with constant throat clearing his explanation made sense to me.I started the homeopathy treatment 3weeks ago, i have started noticing changes and praying to God it disappears soon like it did before in 2006.What I have noticed outside bad breath is that I just recently stupid using my classes.In 2007 I developed eye problem and headache.I no longer have them since starting homeopathy 3 weeks ago.

I hate to write but i am just bringing this awareness to those of you who have tried everything not to lose hope.Try a homeopath or look into bile reflux problems too.It may be the cause of it.Homeopathy has worked for me before it can work for you too.All you need is patience.Consult with a classical and qualified homeopath in your area.If you have any question let me know.

pardon any typographical error typed in a hurry

jamesmcavoy

Re: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You

Post by jamesmcavoy »

I respect your post and opinion .
thanks for posting .
please be clear if you want to help about those remedies that homeopathic doctor gave you to lick .
please help , we all are in need of your Detailed answer .
trey
Total Newbie

Post by trey »

jamesmcavoy wrote:I respect your post and opinion .
thanks for posting .
please be clear if you want to help about those remedies that homeopathic doctor gave you to lick .
please help , we all are in need of your Detailed answer .
The remedy that works for me might not work for you because they don't treat symptoms but the individual as a whole.This could explain why the remedy he gave me has also helped my headache and eye pain that accompanied it even though my major focus is bad breath.

My constitutional remedy is Phosphorus that might not be yours even though you suffer bad breath too.I'm starting single remedies on my next visit.I'm dedicating one year to him because for 3yrs now,I have done things on my own and seen medical doctors who couldn't help too.I pay less than $40 on every visit.The dude is from India,a medical doctor himself who turned homeopath and has been practising homeopathy for over 25years.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Great post, I studied homeopathy in India too, but gave up because I could not practice it here in Europe without being a doctor.

Yes he gave you antipsoric phosphorous. I was diagnosed as calcarea carbonica, but first doc gave me lac caninum and it helped me a bit.

Homeopathy can help especially if you have halitosis in the beginnig stages or a mild one. But yes I am fully for homeopathy, it sometimes works really good. But it all depends on the doc you choose.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey trey
i am from india . please give me the details of the doctor like city or something .
please PM me asap .
trey
Total Newbie

Post by trey »

I saw this reading somewhere and decided to share it with you guys especially those who have tried or may want to try homeopathy.I am a very impatient person but reading like this encourages me especially when I have explored every area to eliminate this monster.

Homeopathic treatment requires patience and perseverance:

Because homeopathy acts on the deepest level of the organism, it doesn’t always alleviate suffering as quickly as desired. It may take patience and perseverance to experience relief from bothersome symptoms. In addition, in chronic situations where the patient is already on conventional medications at the beginning of treatment, medications may have to be used concurrently for a long while before they can be discontinued. Both homeopath and patient must therefore be patient and not expect overnight relief of chronic conditions.

The rewards of diligently pursued homeopathic treatment are eventual freedom from medications, the permanent restoration of true health, and the opportunity of growing beyond lifelong physical, psychological, or spiritual limitations so that, in Hahnemann’s words, “our indwelling, rational spirit can avail itself of this living, healthy instrument for the higher purposes of our existence.”

Homeopathic treatment is thus not for the faint-hearted but is intended for those willing to sacrifice short-term comfort for the rewards of long-term health and fulfilment.
Last edited by trey on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
trey
Total Newbie

Post by trey »

jamesmcavoy wrote:Hey trey
i am from india . please give me the details of the doctor like city or something .
please PM me asap .
Ok,I will send it.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Homeopathy is quackery.
trey
Total Newbie

Post by trey »

An update:

My bad breath has not disappeared yet.This is my 2nd month in the homeopathy treatment.I'm still very hopeful it will help.But I have noticed this improvement recently. Before,I used to have a lot of diarrhea or what I may call watery stool when ever I eat blackeyed peas/beans or a lot of green vegetables.Since the past three weeks,its been different.My faeces is solid now no matter what I eat.My urine too is colorless just like water.I cant remember the last time I saw a consistent colorless urine like that.I don't know if these are signs of healing.

Please, I would like someone to help me this question:Why does egg or dairy aggravate my badbreath?Whenever I eat egg;fried or boiled,or drink milk,my breath is worst for days accompanied with nasal congestion,nasty and slimy taste in my mouth and excessive thick white coating on my tongue.
I have searched for diseases aggravated by egg,I don't seem to find any.If I can figure this out,it might lead to what actually is the cause of my problem.Please help
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Did you ever test for H Pylori?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
trey
Total Newbie

Post by trey »

Yes, I did the breath test for H.pylori and endoscopy/biopsy I did also cleared me of any H.pylori.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic