Hi everyone today I went to a doctor. She is like 60 years old, REALLY good. When I first went to her she immediately said it was caused by my sinuses because I have always been clogged up in my nose and i have tonne of sinus related issues. I then asked her if my BB could be coming from my stomach and she said "It CAN be coming from your stomach, but most probably your sinuses, given your pre-existing sinus issues". She sent me off to get a CAT scan and then to an ENT, I will go for the scan soon. She said if fixing my sinus issues doesnt cure me, then we will work on my stomach. She is the first doctor ive been to, that actually acknowledges my problem and is really smart. She wanted to smell my breath and she knew I would be shy and not let her. So she got a paddle pop stick and put it on my tongue and said "say ahhh". I thought she was checking my tonsils but she just wanted to smell it. She was like "your breath isnt THAT bad". Finally a doctor that actually admits I have bad breath, is really smart and actually wants to fix me. Awesome!
Australia has free health care which is cool, so we dont have to pay for the stuff
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I found an awesome doctor
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.