Page 1 of 1

FLORIDA MEETUP GROUP

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:55 pm
by deebo
Message from a member in Florida . Post here or PM me and I'll send her the message =)
Hi All-

Is there anyone here from Jacksonville, FL or the surrounding areas? If so,I'd like to invite you to our next meetup on Sunday, October 14th. We are heading down to a festival in St. Augustine starting at noon. If anyone is interested in joining us please feel free to send me a message. If you cannot attend this one, no worries; we are going to try and get together on a regular basis.

For everyone else who doesn't live in this area: if you ever feel like taking a trip to Jacksonville we'd love to have you join us. All are welcome :)

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 am
by DanielPine
Im from Australia man, if im ever in the US, we can chill. How old r u?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:25 pm
by deebo
DanielPine wrote:Im from Australia man, if im ever in the US, we can chill. How old r u?
I'm probably double your age Dan . and sure, when youre in my neck of the woods I'd be glad to finally meet another member .