THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
allergies/dust mites/bad breath
allergies/dust mites/bad breath
I now believe that macroscopic post nasal drip and maybe simply nasal congestion (with microscopic bacterial drip into the mouth and posterior tongue) may be a major cause of bad bacteria in the mouth and tongue. For the first time in my life, it's come to my attention that heaters and humidity in my house when it freezes outside cause dust mites to start reproducing and their excrement getting into the air and stuff...for years I always wondered why my allergies seemed to get WORSE as soon as all my oudoor allergens froze (like Ragweed). It's because the heat would switch on in my house! Now that I'm experiencing less nasal symptoms my breath is feeling way cleaner, too. But my nasal symptoms aren't completey gone since the dust isn't all gone yet. The largest blessing from God so far has been SmartMouth mouthwash, which works whether or not I have post nasal drip, due to its uniquely high activated zinc ion concentrations from mixing it right before rinsing. It's by far the blessing I've been waiting for from God. There must be people who don't have bad bacteria in their nasal cavities or mouths, because my wife has allergies and constant congestion but naturally fresh breath anyways. You're all in my prayers, in Christ, Mike
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.