THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cure report #5, 6, 7 (more tonsillectomy)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I often regret that my tonsillectomy didn't include my adenoid tonsils. He said they looked fine, but I wonder if that's where the acidic taste rolls down from, what might be bringing about the PND.

My Palatine Tonsils always 'looked fine' too. But were cryptic and filled with garbage stones.. collecting (or creating) disgusting juices 24/7 that became tonsil stones.


I wonder if I should go back to that Doc someday and request adenoid removal....
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

the acidic taste is acid reflux IMO, it is also the yellow tongue

Your from Japan Mike? I stayed in Yokohama for a while, its really nice there. The people are so friendly. Theres a higher population of vending machines than people there lol
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I'm from the US, but I've been living in Japan for two years, and would like to continue doing so. If I could beat this BB, I would be able to enjoy this great place.
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by bbsux »

Hey mike kinda off topic question here. Have you been able to go on dates with any Japanese girls there. I hear they love Americans.

Just wondering if bb stops people from dating in other coutries too lol.
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

lol, japanese women are so intrigued by white men XD

When I went they treated me like I was some really cool alien, they were taking photos with me and kissing me on the cheek lol, I was only 12, but it was an experience
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗