For a while the poop taste in the back of my throat went away. Even when I swabbed the back of my throat I couldn't smell anything. My bad breath was still there though because every single day I get reactions.
Now I can taste a bad poopy taste in the back of my throat. It has become quite a strong taste. Also if I swab the back of my throat it smells just like poop. I think maybe my reflux is getting more severe and now I have this horrible poop smell mixed into the already bad breath smell.
It seems like my breath is just getting worse now. I'm at my wits end. I don't see any way out of this mess.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I think my breath is getting worse
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
At first I thought my bad breath was due to some fungal infection. I tried taking fluconazole, and also wormwood complex. I also used to take oil of oregano. Then I tried metronidazole to see if it was some bacterial infection. It didn't do anything.
Now I applied for a health insurance plan, but I haven't even heard back from the company and I don't know if I will even get covered.
Next step I want to take is to get an upper gi endoscopy. I'm pretty sure I have acid reflux but I don't know if that is the cause of my problem. I don't want to just get treated for that only to find out there is something else causing my problem.
Now I applied for a health insurance plan, but I haven't even heard back from the company and I don't know if I will even get covered.
Next step I want to take is to get an upper gi endoscopy. I'm pretty sure I have acid reflux but I don't know if that is the cause of my problem. I don't want to just get treated for that only to find out there is something else causing my problem.
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
God damn its just getting worse all the time! I never had stinky tonsils before when I had my bad breath. Now I rubbed my tonsils and they stink. I even found 1 tonsil stone. I never had that in my life before and suddenly I find it. My tonsils were completely fine before but now it stinks and has tonsil stones. Its like this bad breath is taking over my whole body and making everything go bad. Now the smell is going to be intensified. 
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
@Archimode - Well I was poking around and never found any before. Also my tonsils never had any smell before. It used to smell like nothing. Now it smells really bad and I probably have some tonsil stones hidden in the crevices now. So I think this problem is new and is an addition to my other cause of bad breath.
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
Hm.. this reminds me of a story, my mom used to suffer from insomnia, on days when she couldn't sleep, her breath smells like poo. I'm starting to think it's related to digestion. When digestion weakens it cannot break down food properly so it rots in your body. What cured her is adequate amount of sleep and light meals at night,I think maybe my reflux is getting more severe and now I have this horrible poop smell mixed into the already bad breath smell.
What I think is that you should have a light dinner, veggies and soup, no meat.
Try that and see if it works.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.