Page 1 of 1
Cure report #2 ,3, 4 (tonsilectomy)
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 pm
by Archimonde
tonsilectomy:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/5022990-post17.html
tonsilectomy:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/5032702-post25.html
tonsilectomy:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/4820817-post2.html
"Oh and when the doctor removed my tonsils -- he indicated that one side was FULL of tonsil curds -- the size of a golf ball and that no amount of antibiotic, gargling, etc. would've ever taken care of it the infection was so deep."
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 pm
by MrChips
Tosillectomy didn't cure me unfortunately :-(
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:35 pm
by Archimonde
MrChips wrote:Tosillectomy didn't cure me unfortunately :-(
Stones can come from the lingual tonsils and adenoids (pharyngeal tonsils) too
If i could find stones coming from 1 of the 3 type of tonsils, then I'd know which one to have removed.
I think that's why some people have been cured with tonsillectomy and others not: the cured ones were lucky that their stones were coming from the tonsils (palatine) that are commonly removed.
I know that Meowkitty cured her 'fart bb' after having her adenoids removed.
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:55 am
by DanielPine
my tonsils smell worse than the white stuff on my tongue most of the time, I am very blocked up in my sinuses and when I breathe in through my nose I can occasionally smell something bad inside my sinuses. I also have tingling in my throat and stomach.
Does this sound like tonsil issues, or perhaps sinus issues?
I also get yellow tongue, gurgling in stomach, burp a lot, fart a lot and need to poo frequently
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:23 am
by Archimonde
DanielPine wrote:my tonsils smell worse than the white stuff on my tongue most of the time
How do you test that?
Go to an ENT, report to him any tonsil issues you have to get his opinion. Your ENT has probably dealt with cases like yours before so he might be able to help. Mention BB to him but focus his attention on your tonsils otherwise he'll tell you to go see a dentist. Ask him if he's had other patients complaining of tonsil stones or smelly tonsils, ask him what he did about those patients. If he shrugs off your questions, find a new ENT.
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:14 pm
by DanielPine
I do the finger test lol, its pretty reliable IMO. I get no tonsil stoned though
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:16 pm
by FedUp
@Daniel
I'd definetly do a thorough inspection.
the first time I discovered I had these horrible stones I actually couldn't get anything for days. then one day I got so pissed off I sat in the mirror fora good hour and scraped out loads. I was in disbelief this foul stench had been in my mouth. why does the bodies first defence smell like SHIT.