Page 1 of 1

Cure report #5, 6, 7 (more tonsillectomy)

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:28 pm
by Archimonde

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:48 pm
by mike987
I often regret that my tonsillectomy didn't include my adenoid tonsils. He said they looked fine, but I wonder if that's where the acidic taste rolls down from, what might be bringing about the PND.

My Palatine Tonsils always 'looked fine' too. But were cryptic and filled with garbage stones.. collecting (or creating) disgusting juices 24/7 that became tonsil stones.


I wonder if I should go back to that Doc someday and request adenoid removal....

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm
by DanielPine
the acidic taste is acid reflux IMO, it is also the yellow tongue

Your from Japan Mike? I stayed in Yokohama for a while, its really nice there. The people are so friendly. Theres a higher population of vending machines than people there lol

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 pm
by mike987
I'm from the US, but I've been living in Japan for two years, and would like to continue doing so. If I could beat this BB, I would be able to enjoy this great place.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:06 am
by bbsux
Hey mike kinda off topic question here. Have you been able to go on dates with any Japanese girls there. I hear they love Americans.

Just wondering if bb stops people from dating in other coutries too lol.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:56 am
by DanielPine
lol, japanese women are so intrigued by white men XD

When I went they treated me like I was some really cool alien, they were taking photos with me and kissing me on the cheek lol, I was only 12, but it was an experience