Im getting tested soon
I have acid reflux quite a bit (considering im a teen this is not normal), I burp 2-3 times an hour, fart 2-3 an hour, I poop 2 times a day, 1 time a day is normal, but I cant hold on. I get minor Fecal BO. I have PND and sinus issues. The amount of crap on my tongue gets a lot better when I take inner health plus if that helps [/i]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Does it sound like I have H Pylori?
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.