Page 1 of 1

Deep Cleaning For Gingivitis

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:33 am
by glamourgirl05
Anyone gotten this done at a dentist? If so please share your experience and if it help with bb

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 am
by badbreathe88
Thanks for the idea, I think I might get it done since my gums are a bit infected with pus.
To really find the source of the odor try rubbing your gums and then taking a sniff. Or you can try flossing if you see blood or smell an odor it could be an infection. Even if the cleaning doesn't kill bb, hey at least you have cleaner gums right?

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 pm
by glamourgirl05
I really think some people should look into doing this, I googled it and turns out when u have gingivitis/ periodontal disease, Your breath Will have a fecal smell! I soo what to give this a try but I read it can be painful not to mention having to through the embarrassment of getting it done... May God Bless Us All and give us the Strength

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:54 pm
by badbreathe88
"..painful not to mention having to through the embarrassment of getting it done"

LOL! Nah there is no pain and embarrassment compared to "farting" in people's face. I would go to hell and come back if it cures bb.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 pm
by glamourgirl05
Yea its better to think of getting this done in a positive way, Well if ur serious of getting the deep cleaning, keep it posted? I'm just curious to know if makes a difference on bb for some, as I do know and understand every case of bb is diffrent