THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Pregnancy and bb
Pregnancy and bb
Hi everyone. I have been a sufferer for quite some time. It has been getting worse and worse. I am now 4 months pregnant and it is getting worse. What is bothering me right now is the nasty, bitter taste in my mouth that will not go away. At least before, I didn't have as much nasty taste in my mouth. Has anyone else had this problem? I went to kaiser last year and the stupid doctor diagnosed me with halitosis but did not direct me in any direction for recovery. Now it's on my record and I get funny responses from doctors and nurses that I interact with. So glad I can connect withhold on this sight. Please let me know of any feedback youhave. Anything would be much appreciated. 
-
time4change
- Junior
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm
I remember the first time I got pregnant the taste in my mouth got so bad immediately, I didn't realise the connection, but the second time I got pregnant it happened again. I knew I was pregnant before taking the test just cos of that taste. Too me it was like dog poo but most people describe it as metallic.
I remember someone on here who was using hormone pills to control bb, not sure what their name was but someone else might remember. It was an interesting post, I think some possible connection might be under active thyroid and a few other things.
I'm still thinking my bb is to do with wisdom teeth, but will look investigate other issues like this if its not cured by teeth extraction
I remember someone on here who was using hormone pills to control bb, not sure what their name was but someone else might remember. It was an interesting post, I think some possible connection might be under active thyroid and a few other things.
I'm still thinking my bb is to do with wisdom teeth, but will look investigate other issues like this if its not cured by teeth extraction
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Gums swell during pregnancy, apparently. If your gums have any issues, that that might be all it takes to tip things over the edge. You'll then have blood and other immunological things seeping into your mouth.
Blood is the one thing you never want to have seeping into your mouth, from your gums or wherever, no matter how tiny the amount. Blood will increase the bacterial activity and stench in your mouth more than anything else - according to Dr. Aydinmur.
Blood is the one thing you never want to have seeping into your mouth, from your gums or wherever, no matter how tiny the amount. Blood will increase the bacterial activity and stench in your mouth more than anything else - according to Dr. Aydinmur.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.