Page 1 of 1

My breath gets worse when i go outside

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:06 am
by DanielPine
Ok, so if i do my normal routine, take inner health plus, brush my tongue with hydrogen peroxide the amount of bacteria on my tongue is maybe 30%, by the end of the day it will be 50%

If I do my normal routine and then go spend the day outside, or go to the city or something the amount of crap on my tongue is 70-80%, why is this?

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:38 pm
by George80
I noticed the same for me. It's not my breath, but the amount of mucus getting worse when I go outside (which then causes BB). The tissue produces more mucus breathing fresh air, that has a higher humidity etc. Especially when it's cold and rainy outside. Could that be an exlanation?