THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
blessing
blessing
When you use a sinus rinser like sinugator, after each nostril, blow about half or less of the salt and baking soda water out, and then strongly sniff and suck the rest down your throat to clean the accumulated snot from back there on the floor of the nasal cavity and back of nasopharynx. I got a lot of stuff out that I'd never been able to before, because I hadn't been leaving enough of the salt and baking soda water in there to suck back after blowing my nose. In His blessings, Mike
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.