Something Strange...
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm
Well I've been on a weeks course treatment for H Pylori.
the past few days I've been catching whiffs of my breath and it smells really strange...
but here's the weird part, when I wiped my behind to check the smell of my poo it smelt the SAME. I only checked to smell because lately I cannot smell peoples farts or when my friend's niece (baby) shit her pants. Funny story I first thought it was me that smelt but was relieved she shit her pants. as bad as that sounds lol it was wierd because everyone was horrified from the smell and I couldn't smell a dam thing lol my nose has become desensitised to shit it seems.
anyways...
My poo doesn't even smell like poo, I can't even describe the scent. but the whiffs of my breath I've caught today smelt the same, is it the meds or what??
I wouldn't even consider what I smelt offensive, just very very faint.
is the medication working or is this an intestinal issue?
or is this all in my head, it kinda smells like a tonsil stone that's yet to become smelling of shit... it;s just a lonely tonsil stone with no offensive scent... i'm going crazy
oh btw I have an ENT appointment tomorrow morning for my sinus and tonsil issues.
the past few days I've been catching whiffs of my breath and it smells really strange...
but here's the weird part, when I wiped my behind to check the smell of my poo it smelt the SAME. I only checked to smell because lately I cannot smell peoples farts or when my friend's niece (baby) shit her pants. Funny story I first thought it was me that smelt but was relieved she shit her pants. as bad as that sounds lol it was wierd because everyone was horrified from the smell and I couldn't smell a dam thing lol my nose has become desensitised to shit it seems.
anyways...
My poo doesn't even smell like poo, I can't even describe the scent. but the whiffs of my breath I've caught today smelt the same, is it the meds or what??
I wouldn't even consider what I smelt offensive, just very very faint.
is the medication working or is this an intestinal issue?
or is this all in my head, it kinda smells like a tonsil stone that's yet to become smelling of shit... it;s just a lonely tonsil stone with no offensive scent... i'm going crazy
oh btw I have an ENT appointment tomorrow morning for my sinus and tonsil issues.