Having bad breath 24/7 really really sucks. Lost the love of my life, lost friends, lost a lot of confidence..
anywho- I'm in late 20s. Been having this problem for more than 10 years. I believe it's a room filling fart-crap-death smell (basically the worst smells you can put together).
When i was 19 I had my wisdom teeth removed. Around the top of the teeth there was a black ring. I'm pretty sure that's not normal. Has anyone heard of this before?[/quote]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Suffering.. any suggestions?
Also, I swear flossing makes it worse. It may just be in my head but the reaction I get from coworkers has. lead me to believe that.
Can anyone here relate?
Have any of you heard a similar story and a cure story for it?
The black on the top of the teeth is mostly what I'm concerned about I will try to find them and take a picture
Can anyone here relate?
Have any of you heard a similar story and a cure story for it?
The black on the top of the teeth is mostly what I'm concerned about I will try to find them and take a picture
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
Hmm.. I had my wisdoms removed and I'm feeling a piece of bone sticking out from my gums. Anywayz the areas are white and not black and yet it is still stinking up my mouth, it's healing so freaking slow... it gets better everyday but... omg.
Okay how to test if the area smells, brush your teeth and tongue with toothpaste thoroughly. Next wait a few minutes, using a clean finger rub on the area where the black hole is and take a sniff. Does it smell?
Test each area where the wisdoms are removed by using a different clean finger rubbing each area and taking a sniff.
If you do not detect any smell, then it's not really your gums that is making a smell.
IT COULD BE TONSILS. Try rubbing your tonsils and taking a smell.
oh wait you said...
if both you could have gum disease, the only step left to do is rip out all your teeth... haha just joking, make an appointment with the periodontist to have your gums cleaned (deep cleaning).
Okay how to test if the area smells, brush your teeth and tongue with toothpaste thoroughly. Next wait a few minutes, using a clean finger rub on the area where the black hole is and take a sniff. Does it smell?
Test each area where the wisdoms are removed by using a different clean finger rubbing each area and taking a sniff.
If you do not detect any smell, then it's not really your gums that is making a smell.
IT COULD BE TONSILS. Try rubbing your tonsils and taking a smell.
oh wait you said...
Do you see blood on the floss? Does the floss smell?Also, I swear flossing makes it worse.
if both you could have gum disease, the only step left to do is rip out all your teeth... haha just joking, make an appointment with the periodontist to have your gums cleaned (deep cleaning).
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.