Page 1 of 1
Cure for this??
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am
by judielmarc
Can Fasting or inner body cleansing (eat only fresh vegetables and fuits within 14 days) can cure my faecal bad breath??
beacause im starting to do it now??? i will not eat dairy or any red meat...
my breath smells like poo
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 am
by judielmarc
cause i really want to eleminate this faecal bad breath because it affecting my social and love life also my career
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 am
by mike987
I wouldn't say 'eliminate', but lessen, for sure, as long as you continue doing it.
I'm pretty certain eating no meat, no gluten, and lots of vegetables keeps my BB at a lower level of odor (though still unpleasant, just at a lesser distance, it seems).. It's such a pain, but it's all I can do for now.
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:18 pm
by badbreathe88
It depends really, if the smell is coming from the stomach, it may work.
But if it's oral issues, then no luck, because I went through that shit for 2 years of strict clean diet and nothing.
Get your wisdoms and tonsils checked first.