THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think this is the hope we were waiting for. Stem cells. I mean doctors are curing blind people, generating organs with stem cells. It will be so easy to inject stem cells in out throat, sinuses.

We need a clinic that does this. And probably we would get a great relief.

Any scientists out there that can help us?

This really might save our asses and breath. I strongly believe in it.
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Genetically modified bacteria is also a very hopeful and realistic possibility. As its known that the odours being produced are from bacteria, whether its the bacteria in the gut or the mouth or the stomach or the sinuses, by dealing with the bacteria head-on in this way the problem would be solved.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

Makes me think of fecal transplant. I know it's not the same, but it reminds me of it. I've been reading about it for a while.
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

i couldnt rili see jimi's p.o.v at 1st too, but if this stem cell thingy could be used to regenerate failing organs. What would stop the 'procedure' from restoring a secondary tmau sufferer's liver to its full initial funtion. Jus my opinion @ aydinmur
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I don't see how stemcells could help either... what are we to do, make a stemcell shake and oil pull with them? #-o
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

How do you think they cure heart disease?
Inject stem cells into heart. They can do same for our live, throat. tongue, just think outside of the box.
deebas
Advanced
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Re: New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

Post by deebas »

aydinmur wrote:Yes stem cells hopeful area for treatment of many degenerative diseases. Fresh cells of sick organ of that individual can be obtained. But not clear, how stem cells can be used in halitosis treatment...
Perhaps, halitosis related syndroms (such as celiac, malabsorption, cirrhosis or similar diseases) may be treated in future.
Not sure stem cells can directly resolve halitosis problem.
- Murat
Interesting you mention cirrhosis as a halitosis related syndroms.

Is it possible to have mild(er) cirrhosis so that it doesn't trigger a blood test?
tedrashwin
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:05 am

Re: New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

Post by tedrashwin »

Jimi wrote:I think this is the hope we were waiting for. Stem cells. I mean doctors are curing blind people, generating organs with stem cells. It will be so easy to inject stem cells in out throat, sinuses.

We need a clinic that does this. And probably we would get a great relief.

Any scientists out there that can help us?

This really might save our asses and breath. I strongly believe in it.
I agree I have seen friends cured because of this. Expensive but effective
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

I was thinkng of the same thing. I`m pretty sure my problem is stomach related but I never heard they inject stem cells at the stomach. It`s available in my country but cheaper in germany.
There`s no medical malpractice law here so I`m not going to try it until there is enough proof of success. The rich old people here get their injections in germany but they still look old. They say they feel healthier but I`ll wait a few more years if they will stay alive. LOL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗