Your Email Address:

First Name:

Aced ENT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Born To Suffer
Master

Aced ENT

Post by Born To Suffer »

Okay today I had an appointment with the ENT, and omfg, he agreed!!!
I'm so freaking happy.

So I went in and ask me what I needed.
I told him I want to get my tonsils removed, because I have a bad case of tonsillitis.
Asked me how many times I get them. I said 5-6 times a year. A white lie.
He looked very suspicious, so I quickly told him, I had ear pains, and headaches, and swollen glands, and it has gotten quite severe this year.
He asked me if I have tonsils stones, and truthfully I had totally forgotten to mention that problem to him. So I was like "oh those, yea I think I have some"
He looks into my tonsils and said, "okay I believe you."

Well I don't know if he really believed me or that he wanted some extra cash. But who cares right?

Anywayz, he said that there is a strict guideline about removing tonsils and if I had less than 4 infections per year, he wouldn't do it.

So the conclusion is that in some cases, don't say you want to remove tonsils because you suffer from bad breath, cause apparently they don't take bb seriously.
One ENT refused point blank on removing tonsils based on a "few stones".
So this time around I'm glad I didn't make it seem as though I'm there for bb. lol.

In 3 weeks I'm going to take a trip to hell.

MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Pleased for ya mate. Hope its your cure. I will warn you that its about 10 days of incredible pain. Make the last meal before the operation a good one :-&
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

congrats man! I'm pleased for you.

I guess the benefits of paying for health care is that it gets things moving quickly.

I hope this is the end of the line (breath wise) for you.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

I hope this will fix your problem. Keep us posted on your results and let us know how you are doing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic