THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bacteria growing in other parts of body.

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Bacteria growing in other parts of body.

Post by Born To Suffer »

So some people suffer from bb because of wisdoms and tonsils, because it's a good place for bacteria to grow.

Now I'm really concerned, say I remove my wisdoms and tonsils, won't the bacteria just grow somewhere else in the body? I mean the bacteria will just find another place to hide.

The tonsils are first line of defence against infection and bacteria, but if we remove it, the bacteria doesn't get filtered, so it spreads faster and quicker throughout the body. Maybe that's why there are people who suffer from TMAU, because that same bacteria found in wisdoms and tonsils is growing somewhere else in the body.

My tonsils is stinking up my breath, but I'm really scared of the consequences of removing it. Can anyone here with a few years of experience, tell me if the tonsils are worth taking out? Well of course I should remove them because of the stink, but at the same time, I'd be removing first line of defence, and bacteria will attack my body quickly.

I'm not going to live forever, but with bb I'm not even living at all.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I don't know whether it's related or not, but since having my tonsils out I've noticed that whenever I get a cold it always seems to go to my chest, which is something that never used to happen with just a simple cold. Now it happens every time. Never anything major though.

Apart from this, the only difference I've noticed is no more tonsil stones.

From what I understand, tonsils are not as important in adulthood as they were in childhood, so I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about, except for the actual tonsillectomy itself.

Bacteria will find a place to hide if given the opportunity, whether you have tonsils or not. Tonsils are just one part of the immune system.
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

I get a cold it always seems to go to my chest
I read about that too... seems like I have to consider profoundly before removing them.

I mean with tonsils, the bacteria is compacted, but if the infection spreads easily to the chest, it's very dangerous because it could just cling to the lungs and cause a stink, by then, it would be literally impossible to identify or remove.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗