Your Email Address:

First Name:

About Tung Brush

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KC
Junior

About Tung Brush

Post by KC »

I've heard that some people use this brush have some relief of bb. And there is a Japanese website selling it http://www.alpha-net.co.jp/index.cgi.

I'm wondering what's the difference between the other tongue scrapper and tung brush. And btw, this plastic brush is so expensive.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

when i bought the TUNG brush, it seemed so simple.. just a round head with even bristles placed on it's face..

after using it though, i realized it's magic.. it really gets your tongue clean, and it'll stay that way all day long.. after using it, even normal brushing can clean up your tongue pretty well.. it's a deep cleaning that get's where a tongue scraper can't..

this may be semi irrelevant, but my saliva always smelled nasty before using the TUNG brush.. now, even when waking up in the morning, my saliva lacks a true scent..

you can get the brush from drugstores like 'RiteAid', for about 4 bucks.. You can get both the brush and the Gel that goes on it for roughly 8 bucks.. definitely something i would invest in.. even if i didn't have a breath problem
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Tongue scrapers are useless
TUNG brushes are awesome.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I have a tongue brush called GUM brush that I think works better then TUNG.
The shape is wider, the bristles are less rigid, and the back has teeth that wipe off all the gunk when you finish brushing.

Scrubbing too hard opens up the pores in the tongue and bacteria can get right back in. The hard bristles ion the tongue scrub way too hard for my liking.

I also think baking soda works better than the paste that comes with the TUNG.

Either way, brushing the tongue is only a 15 minute relief for me anyway, my tongue turns white again, and my breath still stinks.

Only my opinion.
path
Total Newbie

Post by path »

My tongue is as pink as or pinker than my wife's. But I have BB, she doesn't.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

path wrote:My tongue is as pink as or pinker than my wife's. But I have BB, she doesn't.
Then its obvious that your bb doesnt originate from your mouth but from your digestive and/or respiratory systems...
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

or maybe even tonsils or nasal cavity.

Strange to have a perfectly pink tongue and have bb. The reason dogs breaths dont smell is because their tongues are very very smooth and pink, and plenty of saliva. A cat on the other hand has terrible breath, their tongues are rough and dry and white.
path
Total Newbie

Post by path »

My point is a pink tongue doesn't mean BB free, especially most of us brush our tongues. The coating doesn't have to turn white to emit strong odors.
noptical wrote:
path wrote:My tongue is as pink as or pinker than my wife's. But I have BB, she doesn't.
Then its obvious that your bb doesnt originate from your mouth but from your digestive and/or respiratory systems...
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

path wrote:My point is a pink tongue doesn't mean BB free, especially most of us brush our tongues. The coating doesn't have to turn white to emit strong odors.
noptical wrote:
For many of us, including me, most of the times if not always it means fresh breath. When there isnt any of that white stinky stuff on our tongues, it doesnt stink. However if someone's bb comes from other sources too, then of course pink tongue doesnt mean fresh breath...
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

ya the tongue pretty much does have to be white to emit STRONG odors, if your tongue is perfectly pink and smooth i highly doubt your tongue is harboring the bacteria, id look elsewhere for the cause
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

hi guys, is this the tung brush that your talking about??

http://www.smilewithstyle.co.uk/proddde ... tung-brush
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

emotional rescue wrote:hi guys, is this the tung brush that your talking about??

http://www.smilewithstyle.co.uk/proddde ... tung-brush
thats the one .. the logo is a bit differemt, but i'm pretty sure it's the same product.. the brush itself looks identical.. just spiced up with some new colors and a new logo maybe
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

Do you know how can I get it? I live in Eastern Europe and no online store that sells Tung Brush ships to my country! And I can`t get it from the stores here. :(
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

emotional rescue yes its the same product, just diferrent colors on the brush.
Leena wrote:Do you know how can I get it? I live in Eastern Europe and no online store that sells Tung Brush ships to my country! And I can`t get it from the stores here. :(
I live in Europe too (Greece) and I got mine from smilewithstyle.co.uk, it took me a almost month to receive and they didnt reply to my mails but I did receive it.
Where are you from?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic