THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dental X-Rays
Dental X-Rays
How do I scan and send dental x-rays via email? I tried to do it and it wasn't visible, not sure what I did wrong. Thank You
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
If you mean so that you can make them visible in a post on this site, then you need to upload the images to a website which allows you to store them and link to them, and then paste the link to the images in your post on here.
I'm not very internet savvy, but if it's what you meant, then I can try to help you further if you need it.
I'm not very internet savvy, but if it's what you meant, then I can try to help you further if you need it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.