THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Champex?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Champex?

Post by MrChips »

Has anybody tries champex?
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Tried it a long time ago after I saw it mentioned on this board.

I don't think it helped anyone really..


I don't think supplements are a good treatment, and I've never seen anyone honestly find relief from such a thing. The best I've seen is the people pushing these products were convinced it was helping them, and eventually reality would set back in and they'd realize it wasn't.

If it's cheap and you want the peace of mind, give it a shot.

I'd recommend taking quite a bit though. These kind of odor eliminators don't seem to do much.
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by MrChips »

Thanks for your response. I was 50/50 about purchasing it. £29.99 is a bit too steep if its not going to have effective results. Im a bit cautious with these odour destroyer type supplements.
Iv only recently had my wisdom teeth removed but there has been no improvement. Going to the doctors tomorrow regarding H. Pylori. Gonna see where this takes me. Hopefully some antibiotics and a cure
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗