THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TMAU Media Oppportunity

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

TMAU Media Oppportunity

Post by malory »

A journalist has been looking for somebody to interview since July but has been unsuccessful so far. If you know of somebody who could be interested, please get him/her to contact Nilufer at the address below.
(I offered to do the interview, but the journalist would prefer somebody who hasn't had too much media coverage already)

Here is the message originally posted on TMAU.org:

Hello, my name is Nilufer and I am a journalist. I am putting together a responsible feature about Trimethylaminuria for a women's magazine and am looking for case studies. The matter will be sensitively approached and there will be a fee for their time. Can you let me know if you cvam help at all?

Many thanks

Nilufer Atik
News and Features
[email protected]
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I still need to get tested for TMAU. I just don't see a future where that's going to happen in the next 2 years or more, unless there's testing in Japan. :/
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Hope they find someone to do the interview. I haven't been tested for TMAU yet. I want to get tested as soon as I can. The only thing I have is bb though.
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

TMAU testing info for Japan.
COUNTRY: JAPAN
LAB: Showa Pharmaceutical University, Laboratory of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
LOCATION: Tokyo
TYPE OF TESTING AND INSTRUCTIONS: Urine and DNA
CONTACT DETAILS: Website, Showa Pharmaceutical University,
CONTACT: [email protected]
Hiroshi Yamazaki, PhD, Professor
Makiko Shimizu, PhD, Research Associate
Norie Murayama, PhD, Research Associate

http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... html

User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

I'll send that to Mike on Facebook if he didn't get it already

Thanks Caramiamine
:)
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Thanks guys!

I'll definitely be mailing them and inquiring about this. Tokyo is a bit of an expensive trip, but I'm sure I'll make it once while I'm in Japan, especially if I can get this test done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗