Duped by ENT
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:03 am
Hey guys,
So you all know that I recently removed my wisdoms, (5 weeks ago), but my BB ISN'T CURED...yet. That's because I'm still experiencing a crap load of foul yellowish discharge in the infected area. But know there is no more nose pinching, nose rubbing, whew what a tiny boost to my self esteem. But when I talk directly to someone they do bring their hands close to their face, use to be near nose, now it's like near chin
Okay I was so ready to remove everything from my mouth that could be causing a stink, even my tonsils. I went to the ENT, the first one laughed it off, gave me some antibiotics and sent me off.
The second was so unbelievable...freaking unbelievable.
There I was thought I had him convinced that I was getting the surgery, but you know what? He lied to me. It hit me like a sack of potatoes when I thought long and hard about it. All the clues.
- He said there was a conference, and would be out of town for 3weeks.
- When I asked him about the cost, he didn't give me a reply
- When I asked him about the surgery, he randomly gave me a date, nothing was set.
- When I tried to make the appointment, the receptionist nods and smiles, said she had to call my medical aid to get the rates. She never called back.
In the End I can only say: Thank God.
Now I realize that the smell is coming from my gums and not my tonsils, regardless of how I rub the tonsils, I don't smell anything. My breath doesn't stink after brushing, so I don't think it's the tonsils causing the smell.
The smell use to be so strong I thought my tonsils were stinking up too, but it's because the odor leaks into the walls of my mouth, it was hard to decipher where exactly the smell was actually coming from, wisdom area or tonsil area. The sour discharge causes the stink after a few hours.
I'm glad I don't have to take the tonsils out. I'm giving myself a bit of time to fully recover (another 2 months) before rushing into to surgery and removing something important.
Now to everyone out there, please remove your wisdoms before tonsils.
Wisdoms are useless, but tonsils are important.
I can only say Thank God there are still some good ENT's out there who care about your health more than they care about money.
So you all know that I recently removed my wisdoms, (5 weeks ago), but my BB ISN'T CURED...yet. That's because I'm still experiencing a crap load of foul yellowish discharge in the infected area. But know there is no more nose pinching, nose rubbing, whew what a tiny boost to my self esteem. But when I talk directly to someone they do bring their hands close to their face, use to be near nose, now it's like near chin
Okay I was so ready to remove everything from my mouth that could be causing a stink, even my tonsils. I went to the ENT, the first one laughed it off, gave me some antibiotics and sent me off.
The second was so unbelievable...freaking unbelievable.
There I was thought I had him convinced that I was getting the surgery, but you know what? He lied to me. It hit me like a sack of potatoes when I thought long and hard about it. All the clues.
- He said there was a conference, and would be out of town for 3weeks.
- When I asked him about the cost, he didn't give me a reply
- When I asked him about the surgery, he randomly gave me a date, nothing was set.
- When I tried to make the appointment, the receptionist nods and smiles, said she had to call my medical aid to get the rates. She never called back.
In the End I can only say: Thank God.
Now I realize that the smell is coming from my gums and not my tonsils, regardless of how I rub the tonsils, I don't smell anything. My breath doesn't stink after brushing, so I don't think it's the tonsils causing the smell.
The smell use to be so strong I thought my tonsils were stinking up too, but it's because the odor leaks into the walls of my mouth, it was hard to decipher where exactly the smell was actually coming from, wisdom area or tonsil area. The sour discharge causes the stink after a few hours.
I'm glad I don't have to take the tonsils out. I'm giving myself a bit of time to fully recover (another 2 months) before rushing into to surgery and removing something important.
Now to everyone out there, please remove your wisdoms before tonsils.
Wisdoms are useless, but tonsils are important.
I can only say Thank God there are still some good ENT's out there who care about your health more than they care about money.