THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Wisdom gained from Bad Breath?

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Wisdom gained from Bad Breath?

Post by Born To Suffer »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know what you have learned through this curse, whether you are cured or not doesn't matter, but what life lessons have you gained?

1. To appreciate the body I was born with, by taking care of it and exercising it so when I'm older I don't suffer with all sorts of diseases. Many healthy people tend to smoke and eat badly, but only we sufferers know how to take care right? =)

2. That happiness is a choice. I have met many many people in my life and have found true friends who are willing to talk to me regardless of my bb. Those who have run away, good for them, because hey it's easy to separate from those who will stay and those who aren't worth the effort.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Love this post.
1. I've learned to appreciate every second of life and live life the best that I can every day.
2. To be patient and persevere in accomplishing things I believe in.
3. To not put off until tomorrow things that I can do today
4. To not worry about every little things in life
5. To love and cherish myself and take good care of my body
etc...
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

2. To be patient and persevere in accomplishing things I believe in.
LOL, I'm running out of patience, waiting 23 years for a bloody cure, and haven't found it yet... maybe another 23 years -_-
Dear God, I pray for perseverance because if I pray for strength I'd just beat my mouth to death.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Bad Breath pushes me to give up on everything, be more impatient, subdue my personality, etc

One thing I will give to BB. I am SO ready to live my life, and though I already see myself as an open minded person, having BB makes me consider others' problems with more intimacy. It also taught me, if it wasn't clear enough already, that medicine should not be a business, but a service for all human beings, led by experts who genuinely want to learn and help people.

Just let if be ****ing over.
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

@mike987, I know what you mean bro, I myself is standing on the edge of a cliff, one breeze and I'm going to fall over, I'm so tired of this curse.

You already removed your wisdoms and tonsils right?
Maybe you should get a deep cleaning, it seems that your gums are infected.
Infected gums cause the same smell as impacted wisdoms, not very pleasant.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗