Page 1 of 1

BB reduced but new issues arising!

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 am
by sadmum
Ok, so you all know how I reported a week ago the significant improvement in my bb ever since I discovered that my impacted wisdom tooth was infected and produced a smelly discharge - which I’m assuming is what is causing my chronic bad breath – and since I’ve been treating the area surrounding the WT with the sea salt, 50% hp & 50% water, as well as neti pot once a day and couple of times rinsed with coconut oil, so anyway my new risen dilemma is that I have this weird feeling that as if something is stuck in my throat! It’s like there’s so much pnd that’s stuck there and won’t get washed down!

Here’s what I’m experiencing;


- Eating anything like breads is becoming difficult to swallow.

- I keep getting this feeling that I need to burp, but it won’t come out (if that makes sense!)

- I feel like I need to clear my throat constantly

- I’m starting to get acid reflux – a terrible burning sensation all the way up my oesophagus


It’s so god damn irritating!!! And what’s even worst is I think I’ve worsened my WT infection from fiddling around it so much because I started getting severe pain which hasn’t stopped for the past 2 hours that I had to take pain relief to reduce the pain!

Is there anything I can do regarding the lumpy feeling in throat? I’ve been taking a glass of water and ACV which helps the reflux but the ‘something stuck in my throat’ feeling is still there.
I wish I can stick my hand down there and pull out whatever it is or flush it down!!! It’s terrible! :cry:

P.S. the bb is still in its improved state! Which is a good thing I guess!

Any advice would be much appreciated.



Cheers

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:48 am
by mike987
Allergic Reaction, perhaps to the coconut oil?

Or, perhaps the oil is draining into your throat and sort of 'gumming it up', or just interfering with the feeling that you can clear your throat, with an esophagus coated with oil.

I wonder if the neti pot is draining too much mucus down into your throat, or looses up the area so much, perhaps the salt dissolves it all day long so that, you always have drainage happening. I haven't used a neti pot in a while, but I feel like when I was doing it consistently, I was getting drainage constantly.

Maybe all these things are compounding. Maybe the salt dries the throat, which causes the oil and mucus to stick, which makes it difficult to swallow or causes the sensation of a clogged up throat. If you're having some inflammation reaction, tightening the pipe, it'd make it worse.

I'm not sure what the problem is.. just coming up with theories.

If treating the tooth is working well for you, Maybe you should continue doing so, and see if the difficulties pass, if not, maybe drop an element of it and see if it helps... The coconut oil. Maybe replace it with a different oil.. Or just stop using it for a bit.

Hmmmmm....