THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I have all the GERD symptoms
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
I have all the GERD symptoms
I have most of the GERD symptoms, but what do you think is causing my bad breath? GERD doesnt cause BB like mine, there is some mastermind evil bacteria pulling the strings behind my GERD, perhaps it is H Pylori, please help
If you suspect H.pylori, don't delay, just get tested for it as soon as you can.
They have home kits in the UK. I've been tested before, but I don't feel certain about it.. feels like I should have it.. I know that sounds dumb, but I'm not convinced. So I ordered one of these kits. it hasn't arrived yet, however. If this is also negative I'll put the matter to rest, I suppose.
Anyway, give it a shot. If it's positive, take it to your doctor and get it sorted out from there.
They have home kits in the UK. I've been tested before, but I don't feel certain about it.. feels like I should have it.. I know that sounds dumb, but I'm not convinced. So I ordered one of these kits. it hasn't arrived yet, however. If this is also negative I'll put the matter to rest, I suppose.
Anyway, give it a shot. If it's positive, take it to your doctor and get it sorted out from there.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.