I have bad breath that comes from my nose and mouth. I'm not sure what it smells like but I constantly hear ppl refer to boo boo or poop so that's what I assume it must be. Although, to me when I get little whiffs or taste here and there it seems like a hot, dry sour mouth smell but I know I probably cannot smell my breath to it's full stench. I have many digestive issues that are frustrating too. I don't know what the cause of my bb is. I've exhausted all my efforts so now I guess I'm in the process of just trying to heal my body inside out. So I've ordered luferunon from candidawallsuppressor.com it is WAYYY more expensive then Sarah Vaughters but based on what they told me there treatment is alot more extensive than Sarah's and requires higher dosages. So I'm waiting on that to come, but I also ordered Safi which is a blood purifier. A searched the forum and only one other member mentioned Safi so I thought it was worth a try because I'm starting to think my bb maybe related to something blood bourn. I'm also including Triphala which I've posted about before and gse. With all this I'm hoping to kill bacteria/fungus, heal my stomach, remove toxins and waste from my blood (I have leaky gut). Just wanted to know what you guys think about this and is there something you would suggest?
Also, can anyone suggest a good kidney cleanse?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tell Me What You Think.....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.