Do you have dry mouth?
I cured myself of bad breath by strict diet regimen.
I found that some diet caused me dry mouth (and eczema as well. I have eczema, too.)
I believe some food cause dry mouth and bad breath at the same time.
My theory is that some food cause dryness in our body (especially dry mouth, which in turn causes bad breath)
I notice that people who fast (and are dehydrated) get bad breath even though they don't have bad breath normally.
I also notice people who get cold or flu, get bad breath as well. (when you're sick you're more likely to be dehydrated, which is why doctors recommend you take a plenty of fluids)
Following this theory, I eliminated food that caused me dry mouth (and consequently, bad breath)
The diet method I use is very simple to implement yet very effective.
For more information, I've written an article on it in my blog.
http://journeytototalhealth.blogspot.co ... tosis.html
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do you have dry mouth?
Do you have dry mouth?
How I Cured Myself Of Bad Breath Completely
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.