The BIG Question?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 pm
Ok, it is alot of intelligent researches and theorist on this forum so I would love to see who can crack this.
Question.....
Why is it that bb gets worse in those who try to fix it versus those who don't?
Scenario.....
I maybe uniquely qualified to ask this question because I have an uncle (not blood) in my family who had bad breath from the time my aunt meet and married. My whole family would avoid talking to him at family gatherings but he would seek us out talking loud and boisterous as if he didn't know. His breath was foul but only when he talked and even then it didn't fill rooms. Point is he has suffered from bb from as long as I knew him and it has remained the same. Even though he is ofcourse alot older and have had bb way longer than me. I have WAYYY surpassed him.
In the beginning, when I found out I had an inkling of bad breath I quickly tried different regimens to control it. At that time my breath was only smelly after eating certain foods.
Then it got to the point it was stink all the time even without eating those certain foods but gum always helped. However, this is the point I started taking different products and using specialized mouthwashes like Profresh. Because even though bb got better with gum I knew it was not normal to have constant bb.
Then it got to the point my breath was stank all the time even WITH gum, but you can only smell it up close. I thought this was the worse it could get so then I amped the protocols and everything up. I did diets, fasts, and cleanses THISSS is when my bb got HORRIBLY room filling even with my mouth closed. BTW, please stay away from the master cleanse I feel like that plus the hydrogen peroxide is what caused me to go room filling.
I wish I would have just let it go at the beginning stages and settled for my mildly chronic bb. My aunt has been married to my uncle twenty years now and his breath has remained the same or even better I would say after all these years. This girl I use to know back in school days had horrible breath, so much so she use to get made fun of about it. I've seen her several times later as adults before my suffering and never smelled a whiff of bb on her. If you know this girl like I do you would know she didn't do anything outrageous to control her bb either.
If you all look back at your progression of bb you all we see some of the same connections I've outlined in my bb journey. I even think the actually smell of my bb has gotten worse. Before my bb would have a hot, sour smell especially after eating dairy. Then I believe it went from sour TO shit TO hot rotted shit & garbage. Haaa, Knowing sometimes is a gift and a curse. What theories do you all have that could explain our bb getting progressively worse after TRYING to make it better???
Question.....
Why is it that bb gets worse in those who try to fix it versus those who don't?
Scenario.....
I maybe uniquely qualified to ask this question because I have an uncle (not blood) in my family who had bad breath from the time my aunt meet and married. My whole family would avoid talking to him at family gatherings but he would seek us out talking loud and boisterous as if he didn't know. His breath was foul but only when he talked and even then it didn't fill rooms. Point is he has suffered from bb from as long as I knew him and it has remained the same. Even though he is ofcourse alot older and have had bb way longer than me. I have WAYYY surpassed him.
In the beginning, when I found out I had an inkling of bad breath I quickly tried different regimens to control it. At that time my breath was only smelly after eating certain foods.
Then it got to the point it was stink all the time even without eating those certain foods but gum always helped. However, this is the point I started taking different products and using specialized mouthwashes like Profresh. Because even though bb got better with gum I knew it was not normal to have constant bb.
Then it got to the point my breath was stank all the time even WITH gum, but you can only smell it up close. I thought this was the worse it could get so then I amped the protocols and everything up. I did diets, fasts, and cleanses THISSS is when my bb got HORRIBLY room filling even with my mouth closed. BTW, please stay away from the master cleanse I feel like that plus the hydrogen peroxide is what caused me to go room filling.
I wish I would have just let it go at the beginning stages and settled for my mildly chronic bb. My aunt has been married to my uncle twenty years now and his breath has remained the same or even better I would say after all these years. This girl I use to know back in school days had horrible breath, so much so she use to get made fun of about it. I've seen her several times later as adults before my suffering and never smelled a whiff of bb on her. If you know this girl like I do you would know she didn't do anything outrageous to control her bb either.
If you all look back at your progression of bb you all we see some of the same connections I've outlined in my bb journey. I even think the actually smell of my bb has gotten worse. Before my bb would have a hot, sour smell especially after eating dairy. Then I believe it went from sour TO shit TO hot rotted shit & garbage. Haaa, Knowing sometimes is a gift and a curse. What theories do you all have that could explain our bb getting progressively worse after TRYING to make it better???