Page 1 of 1
i find it hard! Help!
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm
by needcurefast
I find it extremely hard to cure bb with no income. I feel I can cure it. its a lot of stuff i haven't tried yet, i tried therabreath it sucks green tea works even better than that piece of crap. On the plus side I got rid of my Bb for two days that means I was on to something, but with no money how can I continue I even tried probiotics they were helping but I couldn't buy no more only every once in a while. Which kinda sucks. trying to find jobs that you have to do outside , I feel when outside theirs a lot air wind and different smells so it would be hard to smell it outside.
I was ask to get my wisdom teeth taken out by the dentist before I had bb but when I said no bam! Thats when it started, I wish my parents told me this, but they probably didn't know because when they was ask they gotten theirs out.
Though the dentist should have educated me on this. " I must warn you if you don't get them taken out soon it will make your breath smell like shit!" This is probably where my nasal breath coming from I also have acid reflux bad really bad so bad that when I ate a cheese burger and fries it made my breath stink badly that when I past somebody facing the other way they can still smell it.
Anyone know what I can do for income theirs lots of scam online jobs. Help!
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:24 am
by david
have u tried google adsense?, write some intresting post to your blog, and it will give u some passive income. some people have been successfull with it..
by the way, we have same problem, and now i'm trying to make google accept my blog.
i have some programming skill, but i don't know where to promote it.
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 am
by needcurefast
Its amazing how I created one today before seeing your reply, minds thinks alike. I did some researching and found you could make money that way. I really hope I can get this to work.
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 am
by needcurefast
You could try promoting it on Fb, g+, twitter, tumblur.
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:14 pm
by FedUp
How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:06 pm
by david
FedUp wrote:How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
woww.

, just make an appointment and its free??
every time i go to doctor, i lost about $8. but it's my parent's money...

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:19 pm
by needcurefast
FedUp wrote:How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
Free? $8? Mines around $600 bucks and that's without paying the doctor yet. That's only for a visit? Maybe because I went to a emergency room?
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 am
by david
needcurefast wrote:FedUp wrote:How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
Free? $8? Mines around $600 bucks and that's without paying the doctor yet. That's only for a visit? Maybe because I went to a emergency room?
$600 just for entering emergency room???

, its free here. $8 is just for visiting the doctor,.. where are you from "needcurefast"?
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:19 pm
by needcurefast
U.S. its hell. I went to get my urine check to see why couldn't i pissed. And that's how much they charge me they didn't even help me. To me anything that has to to do with health should be free. Why does athletes and celebrities make more money than doctors, this world make no sense?
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:11 am
by 222chick
I didn't know healthcare was free in the UK. Free for everyone? Surely not every type of visit is free?
Re: i find it hard! Help!
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 am
by 222chick
needcurefast wrote:
Anyone know what I can do for income theirs lots of scam online jobs. Help!
There are scams, but I know plenty of people who either make a living or make extra money from home. I find job leads on this forum:
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/ ... .php?f=250
Right now I am working as a search engine evaluator making $12 per hour. I am limited to 15 hours until I get more experience, but it is great for a little extra money and I also do a little writing. The search evaluation job I have is not hiring, but the writing job I have is hiring. Do you like writing? I write very short answers to questions and get paid .28 for each of them.[/url]
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:51 am
by 222chick
I also recommend this blog:
http://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/
This is not my blog by the way.
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 am
by meowkity1
222 chick, thanks for posting that last blog, I found two sites on there that I am going to start working on tomorrow. Because Im not working I have plenty of time on my hands, and it will be agood way to earn some christmas money. Hopefully I can make atleast a 100 or 200 by christmas.
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:51 pm
by cleanbreathwant
david wrote:have u tried google adsense?, write some intresting post to your blog, and it will give u some passive income. some people have been successfull with it..
by the way, we have same problem, and now i'm trying to make google accept my blog.
i have some programming skill, but i don't know where to promote it.
you can promote your programming skill on
https://www.elance.com/
www.fiverr.com
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:02 am
by 222chick
meowkity1 wrote:222 chick, thanks for posting that last blog, I found two sites on there that I am going to start working on tomorrow. Because Im not working I have plenty of time on my hands, and it will be agood way to earn some christmas money. Hopefully I can make atleast a 100 or 200 by christmas.
I know this is an old post, but you are welcome. I hope everything worked out for you.