Page 1 of 1
has anyone tried?
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:15 pm
by needcurefast
Has anyone tried MorningStar Farms for veggie meat yet?
If yes is it good, nasty? Is it a nice substitute?
Trying to find things I can eat to stay at a healthy weight while trying kill off this bad bacteria.
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 pm
by Shit4Breath
I've had it, it's yummy doesn't taste like meat, but seasoned really well so you want miss the real thing.
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 pm
by needcurefast
A lil disappointed it doesn't taste like meat, but since you said its tasty and I'm still getting my protein I'll try it. Thanks for responding.

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:13 pm
by Shit4Breath
No problem, sorry to disappoint you. They're meaty and have somewhat of the texture of meat but it doesn't taste like fatty meat (fat makes everything taste better), but the flavor is there at least in the breakfast meats.
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 pm
by mike987
I think you'll find that it does taste just as good as most processed meats, especially if you make a sandwich out of it and put on pickles, mustard/ketchup, etc. Dress it up and you'll find it's such a great meat substitute, you'll wonder why people need to kill animals in the first place.
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:37 am
by needcurefast
Mike, if it taste that good like you say it does then maybe we need to stop killing them.
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:39 am
by needcurefast
Shit4Breath wrote:No problem, sorry to disappoint you. They're meaty and have somewhat of the texture of meat but it doesn't taste like fatty meat (fat makes everything taste better), but the flavor is there at least in the breakfast meats.
Okay, I'll eat breakfast meat for lunch and dinner.