THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
okay please read!!
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
okay please read!!
How I'm suppose to cure my bad breath if I don't have no money, no job. Someone please respond what jobs can I look for to get a job with this problem, I had two but lost both because of this. They don't give me enough time to cure this thing, I'm so afraid. My parents are so close to pitting me out. Help!!!!
Have you looked into working online? I know many people who support themselves this way. I know people who write articles, work for search engine companies (This is what I do in addition to a part time job outside home that is very stressful some days with this problem), provide customer service over the phone like you would at a call center and virtual assistant jobs.
I find job leads on this forum:
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/index.php
The whole forum is helpful, but there is a section called work at home job leads that is especially helpful.
Read this first so you can avoid scams
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/ ... y.php?f=35
I find job leads on this forum:
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/index.php
The whole forum is helpful, but there is a section called work at home job leads that is especially helpful.
Read this first so you can avoid scams
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/ ... y.php?f=35
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
I also recommend this blog:
http://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/
This is not my blog by the way. You may not find something that you can make a living off of, but extra money helps. I've been making money at home for years.
http://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/
This is not my blog by the way. You may not find something that you can make a living off of, but extra money helps. I've been making money at home for years.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.